InSaneRetro 602/604
Welcome Every one Please Register and if you want to Join Server The direct link is WWW.Retro604.tk
InSaneRetro 602/604
Welcome Every one Please Register and if you want to Join Server The direct link is WWW.Retro604.tk
InSaneRetro 602/604
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InSaneRetro 602/604

The only Server That Brings Fun Back To Runescape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr X Mod Apply.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mr X

Mr X Mod Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Mr X Mod Apply.   Mr X Mod Apply. I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 11:47 am

Ingame name: Mr X
Irl-name: Ruben
staff position: moderator
reason why: I love 525 Pk servers and Illusion 525 looks very good tbh. And i wanna help the server to get more players,
how you would help: i will vote everyday and i will let every player vote for the server i will take ea day like 30min-1hr for votes, im very active player and i have been staff on many 525 servers so iknow how to handle players and i had my own 525 server with 100+ dailey and i runned the most famous 525 pk server Generation-X
any other information: I'm from The Netherlands, i had 2 famous pk servers Project-ecko 508/525 and Generation-X 525, I'm very active on Xat 2 so if you need any chatbox Mod/owner you can conact me.
Back to top Go down

Mr X Mod Apply.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InSaneRetro 602/604  :: Staff position :: admin and mod applications-
Jump to: