InSaneRetro 602/604
Welcome Every one Please Register and if you want to Join Server The direct link is WWW.Retro604.tk
InSaneRetro 602/604
Welcome Every one Please Register and if you want to Join Server The direct link is WWW.Retro604.tk
InSaneRetro 602/604
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InSaneRetro 602/604

The only Server That Brings Fun Back To Runescape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In-Game Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flight

In-Game Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: In-Game Moderator Application   In-Game Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 7:55 pm

Ingame name: Flight
name: Zoey Helms
staff position: In-Game Moderator
reason why: Because I was one of the first players to join insaneretro and I already know stuff more then the current mod. I have been helping out people, and wish to continue it.
how you would help: The reason I want to help out by being a moderator is because I am a very active player and I can also donate once the server starts getting more players and I have been playing longer. I am a very fun person to be around and I like this community.
any outher information: I have owned a server (MallScape) (Dead) Co-Owned three, (SS-Glory, Dead) (Silver Shadows, Dead) and another server I forgot (Alive). I have admined over 10 servers and moderated numerous. If you would like more information you can ask me.
Back to top Go down

In-Game Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1