InSaneRetro 602/604
Welcome Every one Please Register and if you want to Join Server The direct link is WWW.Retro604.tk
InSaneRetro 602/604
Welcome Every one Please Register and if you want to Join Server The direct link is WWW.Retro604.tk
InSaneRetro 602/604
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InSaneRetro 602/604

The only Server That Brings Fun Back To Runescape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fauserk staff app! {Mod or Admin!}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fauserk

Fauserk staff app! {Mod or Admin!} Empty
PostSubject: Fauserk staff app! {Mod or Admin!}   Fauserk staff app! {Mod or Admin!} I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 3:06 pm

IGN:Fauserk
IRL name:Freddy
I've been staff in many servers, i have played servers for almost a year and i bet i have played over 100 and this is one i actually came to that i would like to dedicate my time and experience too. Smile
I will donate sometimes/help as much as i can! I will be online about 3-4 hours after school and almost all day on weekends! Smile
I love the players on this server. I see this server as becoming a very good server, 50-100+ players and will become one of the best servers Very Happy!!!
So i hope you look at this staff app {mod or admin} and see what you think, owners, admins, mods,donors, regular players! Please look Smile

I LOVE RETROSCAPE! Very Happy ;D ;D!
Back to top Go down
Flight

Fauserk staff app! {Mod or Admin!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fauserk staff app! {Mod or Admin!}   Fauserk staff app! {Mod or Admin!} I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 3:09 pm

Fauserk wrote:
IGN:Fauserk
IRL name:Freddy
I've been staff in many servers, i have played servers for almost a year and i bet i have played over 100 and this is one i actually came to that i would like to dedicate my time and experience too. Smile
I will donate sometimes/help as much as i can! I will be online about 3-4 hours after school and almost all day on weekends! Smile
I love the players on this server. I see this server as becoming a very good server, 50-100+ players and will become one of the best servers Very Happy!!!
So i hope you look at this staff app {mod or admin} and see what you think, owners, admins, mods,donors, regular players! Please look Smile

I LOVE RETROSCAPE! Very Happy ;D ;D!
In order for somebody to become an admin you mus be mod.
Back to top Go down

Fauserk staff app! {Mod or Admin!}
Page 1 of 1